Effective Date: 11/12/2018
Last Updated: 11/12/2018
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on Site.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Survey responses such as weight and wellness goals, if you participate in one of our surveys
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send you reminders about your habits
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at: email@example.com
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we do not authorize the collection of our members’ or visitors’ personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties’ use. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Third Party Websites
Social Networking Sites
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth above. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Targeted Advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) uses information collected on an individual’s web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. Third parties collect this information by placing or accessing cookies in your browser when you visit this, or other, websites.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Third-Party Payment Processing
Online payments made through our Site are handled by our third-party payment services provider. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. If you have any questions about payments or would like to dispute a charge, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebelle Collective LLC is not an entity that is covered by HIPAA. The HIPAA privacy rules apply to health plans, health care clearinghouses, to any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions for which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPAA (the “covered entities”) and their service providers (“business associates”). This means that the information that you provide to us is not protected by the HIPAA privacy rules and regulations.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
A Note to Users Outside of the United States